CREAM CHEESE WONTONS RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. soft bread crumbs
- 1 (6 oz.) can crab meat, drained and flaked
- 2 1/2 dozen Wonton wrappers
- Sweet-n-sour sauce
First of all combine cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce in bowl; mix well. Stir in bread crumbs and crabmeat. And then place 1 heaping teaspoon of crabmeat in center of each Wonton. Moisten edges and fold in half diagonally. Press edges firmly.
Place crab puffs in hot oil heated to 375 degrees. Cook until golden brown; drain well. Serve with sweet-n-sour sauce. Enjoy the cream cheese wontons ! Nice !