CREAM CHEESE WONTONS RECIPE 1
CREAM CHEESE WONTONS RECIPE
A great cream cheese wontons recipe to try !
Cream Cheese Wontons Recipes INGREDIENTS
* 1 pkg. won-ton wrappers
* 1 tsp. garlic powder or herbs
* 14 oz. cream cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup green onions
* 2-3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
* canola oil for frying
* crab meat (optional)
Cream Cheese Wontons Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
1. Pour canola oil into frying pan, about 1 inch deep. Preheat oil to 325 degrees.
2. Combine cream cheese, green onions, crab meat, garlic powder and a dash of pepper in a bowl.
3. Place 1 tsp of the filling from step 2, and place it in the center of a wonton wrapper. Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water, then the corners of the wonton wrapper together, completely covering the filling.
4. Carefully place the wontons in the pan (they are delicate!) and cook for 30 seconds on 1 minute, until they are golden brown.
5. Place cooked wontons on paper towel to drain.
6. Eat with orange sauce, soy sauce, or your favorite Oriental dipping sauce.
The cream cheese wontons recipe is ready to serve...nice !
Labels: cream cheese wontons recipes